Hello friends! We hope y’all are having a wonderful week! Today I would like to share my homemade toothpaste recipe with you. I have been using this recipe for about 4 years now as I all of a sudden became allergic to something in the commercial toothpaste. There are very few ingredients in this recipe. Most people already have these ingredients lying around their homes. My teeth and mouth feel so much better and I have no allergies to anything in this recipe. So my mouth thanks me LOL.
For this recipe you will need the following:
- Coconut Oil: (Refined for no coconut flavor OR Unrefined for coconut flavor: about 1/2 cup softened
- sweetener of your choice: I use organic/non GMO Stevia powder: 2 small packets
- Baking Soda: 2 Tablespoons
- Peppermint Extract: about 10-15 drops OR 1/2 tsp depending on how minty you like it
- Mason jar, lid, and ring: I use the 8 OZ jar
- Spoon or popsicle stick
Add all of your ingredients to your mason jar and give it a good stir to incorporate. When ready to use either dip your toothbrush in the jar or use a spoon to get a dab out to put onto toothbrush. Make sure everyone has their own personal jar hahaha.
Thanks for stopping by this week!
Have a wonderful weekend friends!